Дата публикации 17.07.2020
Важность организации рекламы национального туристического продукта
Рузибаева Наргиза Хакимовна
Старший преподаватель кафедры «Банковское дело», Самаркандский институт экономики и сервиса, Узбекистан, Самарканд
Доцент кафедры «Финансы», Самаркандский институт экономики и сервиса, Узбекистан, Самарканд
Абдиқобилов Шаҳзод Ҳусан ўғли
Студент факультета «Банковско-финансовые услуги», Самаркандский институт экономики и сервиса, Узбекистан, Самарканд
Аннотация: В данной статье рассматривается перспективы туристической индустрии. Несмотря на то, что он требует много средств, инвестиции в туристический сектор очень выгодны, поскольку он окупается относительно быстро. Денежные поступления от иностранных туристов превращаются в доход и поступают в обращение в различных отраслях народного хозяйства. Учитывая его влияние на экономику страны, можем увидеть насколько полезна реклама национального туристического продукта. Статье раскрыто значение рекламы национального туристического продукта. Автором предложено несколько способов рекламирования.
Ключевые слова: Туристическая сфера, валюта, турпродукт, телевизионная реклама, интернет реклама
Senior lecturer of the Department of Banking, Samarkand institute of economics and service, Uzbekistan, Samarkand
Associate Professor of the Department of Finance, Samarkand institute of economics and service, Uzbekistan, Samarkand
Student of the Faculty of Banking and Financial Services, Samarkand institute of economics and service, Uzbekistan, Samarkand
Abstract: This article discusses the prospects of the tourism industry. Despite the fact that it requires a lot of money, investment in the tourism sector is very profitable, since it pays off relatively quickly. Cash receipts from foreign tourists are converted into income and are put into circulation in various sectors of the national economy. Given its impact on the country's economy, we can see how useful advertising of a national tourist product is. The article reveals the significance of advertising a national tourist product. The author offers several ways of advertising.
Keywords: Tourism industry, currency, travel products, television advertising, internet advertising
Рузибаева Наргиза Хакимовна, Хусанов Баҳодир, Абдиқобилов Шаҳзод Ҳусан ўғли Важность организации рекламы национального туристического продукта // Экономика и общество: международный научно-практический журнал. 2020. № 03 (17). Режим доступа: https://scipress.ru/economy/articles/vazhnost-organizatsii-reklamy-natsionalnogo-turisticheskogo-produkta.html (Дата обращения: 17.07.2020)
Tourism is a kind of recreation industry, covering the industries related to the service of tourists. Cooperation in the field of tourism will help to solve the problem of full and rational use of labor resources, attracting to public production the unoccupied or partially employed segments of the population. This is especially important for regions where industry is poorly developed. Cooperation in the field of tourism plays an important role in the development of certain regions with relatively low economic opportunities. Tourism promotes labor activity in these regions, attracts able-bodied people who are not engaged in social production, and expands the scope of labor. Cooperation in the field of tourism activates the development of the economy, contributes to the effective use of regional resources and improves the skills of employees in the service sector. The tourism industry helps to accelerate the development of agricultural production and improve it. With the expansion of the service sector, the number of people employed in the service sector will increase in the future. The rapid development of the industry due to cooperation in the field of tourism, the growth of its economic importance has led to the fact that the sphere of tourism services has received a huge profit, and investments in this sphere have begun to bring large losses.
National tourism products created in each state are created based on their tourism potential. The composition of the national tourism product is directly related to the internal tourism potential of the state. For example, tourist products offered by Indonesia include natural landscapes, Islands, forests, meadows, historical monuments of Malaysia, modern structures and sandy beaches, Egyptian wonders, sandy beaches that influence the formation of the national tourist product. Uzbekistan also participates in the international tourism market with its national tourism products after independence. Tourist products offered by tourist enterprises of Uzbekistan are created on the basis of historical, architectural monuments, as well as natural landscapes of such cities as Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Shakhrisabz, Tashkent, known in the ancient world as Jizzakh, Shohimardan, Nurota. The tourism potential of the regions of our Republic in creating national tourist products is directly related to the main historical and architectural monuments.
The main historical monuments and sightseeing sites are:
Tashkent is the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan and one of the largest cities in Central Asia. The earliest information about Tashkent can be found in the ancient Chinese Chronicles of the XI century BC, when in China it was called Yuni, and in the early records of the Iranian king Shopur of the 1st century BC, the neighborhood of Tashkent was called Choch. Choch is located at the crossroads of roads that export gold, precious stones, spices and magnificent horses from different countries. Currently, Tashkent is a developed industrial city that resembles the historical past of Uzbekistan, with a population of more than 2 million people.
There are many museums in Tashkent. For example, the Museum of fine arts has the largest collection of sculptures, paintings and Handicrafts in Central Asia. The Museum of applied art of Uzbekistan has more than a thousand Handicrafts and precious jewelry. With its unique sights, nature, rich spiritual heritage, unique history, and architectural monuments, Samarkand is a “memorable ruin” that attracts attention.
Samarkand has a 2750-year history. Architectural monuments built during the Timurid dynasty are as important as architectural masterpieces of Ancient Egypt, China, India, Greece and Rome.
The word "Bukhara" in Sanskrit means "Temple". Bukhara is considered a major trading center of the Great silkroad. Bukhara is a "Museum city" with more than 140 architectural monuments dating back to the Middle Ages. Many monuments, such as poyi Kalon, Kushmadrasa, Kalon tower, Ismail Somoni mausoleum, were built thousands of years ago and now attract visitors. The popularity of Bukhara has further increased due to such cultures as al—Bukhari, Rudaki, Dakiki, Abu Ali Ibn Sina and Bahouddin Naqshband. In the Islamic world, the name Bukhara was used with the addition of the name Sharif, that is, the Holy suffix.
In Ichan-Kala, where there are many architectural monuments of Khiva, the spirit of the ancient East has been preserved. The architectural monuments of Khiva consist mainly of madrassas, mosques and towers, the mausoleum of Pahlavan Mahmud (1835), the madrassah of Muhammad Aminkhan (1850-1855), the kitchen arch, the stone courtyard, and the caravanserai of Alloculikhan (1855). Separately, you can distinguish Friday mosques with colorful decorations - Kalta minor (1835) and 218 columns with embroidery. Ichan-Kala, which has a length of 2.5 kilometers, has Ota darvozu, Northern, Eastern, Southern, Bukhara and stone rapids. It has 40 wells.
Selling an existing tourism product requires first of all its advertising. The experience of many developed countries has shown that the money spent on advertising brings in more income. (1-table)
Impact of advertising for a national tourism product on tourism income (1-table)
Increase in advertising costs
Growth in tourism income
Because of studying and analyzing the tourism sector of our country, we have become convinced that there are unused opportunities for advertising tourist products in Uzbekistan, the need to strengthen advertising of tourist products, and it is advisable to use appropriate guidelines and developments in this process.
In Uzbekistan, you can offer several ways to improve advertising activity in the tour market.
1. Organization of master classes and trainings on bringing advertising needs to enterprises and organizations in the sphere, demonstrating foreign experience, and using advertising tools. Many representatives of the tourism sector also support this idea.
2. Widespread use of new information technologies, the Internet, and social networks. For example, the development of special programs for mobile phones, iPads, and tablets. Company Brand.uz developed programs representing the cities of Bukhara, Samarkand, and Khiva, designed for smartphones and tablets. Currently, the development prepared by the company's branch in Samarkand is sold in the iTunes online store. To speed up the work in this direction, it is desirable to hold various competitions.
3. Information about the company's tourism opportunities should be published in the form of catalogs and sent to foreign embassies of Uzbekistan. It is also advisable to take part in major tourist exhibitions. You should also keep in mind that such trips are expensive, so new companies may not cover these costs. To solve this problem, companies can mutually agree to rent exhibition space together, recommend other expenses that will also be interchangeable.
4. Travel companies are encouraged to enter the market with their own brands. As for brand awareness, there is a great need for advertising. One of the main factors to consider in advertising is that the advertised and offered service or product should not be unreasonably overstated. This condition can also act as an anti-advertisement.
5. When creating an ad or brand, naming (English nominative case-nominative) also needs to be approached separately. Companies focused on both internal and external tourism will have to focus on a number of basic and special rules when choosing a name for their services, products, and infrastructure. Including:
- The name must be correctly and accurately written in the Latin alphabet;
- Choosing long words reduces the likelihood of memorization;
- Do not use the characters o‘, G', ä, ü, which are present in the Uzbek alphabet or some other alphabets;
- Avoid using letters that are not used in the Uzbek alphabet (for example, the letter W);
- In the case of the use of foreign words they should also be used for pronunciation in Uzbek language;
- When using fictitious names, you should clarify what meaning similar words have in other languages;
- When naming, it is advisable not to use words that have a religious meaning.
6. The Acceleration of work in this direction is due to the fact that foreign tourists mostly get information via the Internet, and the scale of Internet use in the country is also increasing. The difference in the cost-effectiveness ratio between TV advertising and online advertising, especially the creation and development of a separate website, will be obvious below:
7. Use of new and advanced technologies in the production of commercials, booklets, banners, etc.
There are many areas that are more promising. The main goal should be to get acquainted with the available tourist potential of the Republic, choose the most effective ways, and increase the effectiveness of advertising expenses in terms of revenue from them.
1. Новиков В.С. Инновации в туризме: учеб. Пособие для студ. высш. учеб. заведений/ М: Издательский центр «Академия», 207-208с.
2. Запесоцкий А.С. Стратегический маркетинг в туризме: Теория и практика, СПб.: СПбГУ П. 2003. — 352 с.
3. Ушаков Д.С. Стратегическое планирование в туризме. Учебное пособие., ФЕНИКС., Растов н.Д. 2007.
4. Bonifase, Priseilla. Managing Quality Cultural Tourism - London, 2001 – 223 р.
5. Кабушкин Н. И.. Менеджмент туризма. - М.: Новое знание, 2005. - с. 644.
6. Валдайцев С.В., Воробьев П.П. Инвестиции. Учебник. - М.: ТК Венби, издательство Проспект, 2003. - 300 с.
7. Бутуров И.Н. Маркетинг и менеджмент иностранного туризма. - М.: Финансы и статистика, 2003. - 107 с.